Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (v1.18.12) Free Download
Minecraft for Windows 10 Create anything you can image. Explore randomly generated worlds. Survive dangerous mobs at night. Try the game for free before you choose what Collection is best for you. The Village & Pillage Update is here! Create new communities. Survive new threats. Explore all-new villages! Explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices, Switch, Xbox One and Windows 10.
Minecraft for Windows 10 – Bedrock Edition
Minecraft on Windows 10 also runs on Windows Mixed Reality and Oculus Rift devices, and supports all the Minecraft features you know and love. EXPAND YOUR GAME: Marketplace – Discover the latest community creations in the marketplace! Get unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators. Slash commands – Tweak how the game plays: you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more. Add-Ons – Customize your experience even further with free Add-Ons! If you’re more tech-inclined, you can modify data-driven behaviors in the game to create new resource packs.
How To Install
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent.
- RAM: 4GB.
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4.
- HDD: At least 1 GB for game core
- Download the demo version of Minecraft for Windows 10 from the official Microsoft Store.
- Download the (MfW10_Fix_Repair_UWP.rar) and unpack it to any folder:
How to launch:
- 1. Launch the game via Launcher.exe
- In the game: Connect:Accept an invitation from a friend via Xbox Game Bar Overlay Create a server:Play